1) Should a telescopic model gets bent, you will probably end up having to throw it and your investment away. With our system, should one pole get damaged, it is easily replaced and you're back in business, and you can continue on trimming with the other poles while awaiting delivery of the new pole.
2) The aluminum poles have a lifetime warranty against splitting, buckling. cracking or a split in the tube. Send us a pic of the defect and we will ship one free.
3) Our saw head is universal that can accept most blades, including the brand name blade provided with the system. We do not hold you hostage to have to do business with us. Most competitors pole saws have you "tied in" to their exclusive blades.
4) To enhance user safety, along with the safety links we send you, we strongly suggest the purchase of an ergonomic handle accessory. We are the only company that I know that sells anything close to the quality of ours. This handle assists the user in "pulling back" the unit at the completion of a cut. Regardless of manufacturer, at 30', gravity does its job. With your hand having a solid grip and by using your triceps to pull or hold a position, you reduce back strain, finger, forearm and wrist strain, and in addition, you maintain a more upright position during the task.
5) The ergonomic handle is strongly advised for the PSS models as the diameter of the pole may be to large to handle properly. With the handle accessory, you greatly increase your control and reduce strain.
6) Our systems are expandable, and we are introducing new quality accessory products, such as the handle accessory just released.
7) The delivered cost per foot makes our systems the best VALUE on the market! We invite you to do the math with shipping charges included in your equation.
8) The saw head adapter (provided) doubles as a hand saw!