ATSS Tree Saw -TPS30
Click to enlarge image(s)
"Our long tree saw and pruner grows in height as your trees do"
Helping you reach the top branches with ease, the ATSS Pole Saw TPS30 is a convenient and more practical way to crop and prune your trees. Homeowners’ management of their trees becomes easy with this efficient tool. The pole saw can reach up to 37' and eliminates the need of a ladder. Free yourself from the tiresome task of carrying a heavy ladder with you, and reach and cut tree tops and higher branches easily with these modular lightweight aluminum poles. The pole saw can be set to a suitable height using sections of interlocking poles, which do not twist, buckle or collapse, and helps reach the tough branches too. Once the six interlocking poles are joined, the pole measures 34.5 feet tip to tip but weighs a mere 13 lbs.
- Eliminates the need of carrying and using a ladder to reach the top branches
- Features easy to use modular interlocking poles
- Ultra-lightweight aluminum poles do not twist, buckle or collapse.
- Cost effective solution, lets you recover your investment fast
The ATSS Pole Saw TPS30 comes with a warranty as proof of our belief in its quality and is available in a cost effective package, which includes:
- Six 6 foot aluminum blue anodized poles - 1.75” diameter
- One Phoenix universal saw head with pole mounting adapter assembled
- One 16"(L) x 12.5”(T) Professional Marvin two-position hooked tip blade
- A Pair of Workman Gloves
- One Spare Spring Clip
- Pole End Cap for Bottom Handle Pole
Why should you choose us?
- Excellence in Service: Call us toll free with questions or to place your order. We usually respond to emails same day.
- Cost efficient: No one can beat our delivered cost per foot and versatility.
- Quality: We only supply professional grade components. Aluminum pole warranty for peace of mind.
- Integrity: We stand behind our product.
- Delivery: We ship within 2/3 days, sometimes same day. You will receive an email once shipped with tracking numbers and instructions.
Additional Pole Saw Pruner Systems Click HERE
Once shipped, we will send you an email notice with the tracking numbers and Instructions, Tips & Tricks.
Ships within 3 DAYS or less in two (2) boxes via UPS-FedEx Ground/USPS Priority Mail.
NOTE: When cutting around any electrical source is required we suggest you contact your utility company for removal.
Click on Blue "Accessories" link on cart page for items below.
Consistent Diameter Aluminum Poles
No Bowing - Collapse - Twist When Extended
Warranty on Aluminum Poles
Peace of Mind Protection
Canada: We ship to U.S. border