Pole Saw Pruner ATSS-PSPL30NC
Click to enlarge image(s)
"Our long tree saw and pruner grows in height as your trees do"
- Non conductive fiberglass bottom handle pole.*
- Phoenix patent pending Pruner features large 1-3/4 inch cut.
- Single spring/pulley pruner head reduces branch interference and compact armature minimizes pull length & operator stress.
- Hardened stainless steel pruner blade can be re-sharpened several times.
- Marvin 16 inch hooked tip blade with Phoenix saw head.
- Poles and puning head(s) are modular quick connect.
- Ergonomic handle included! Lightweight - Strong - Durable - Weighs 11lbs.
- Overall Height Assembled: 29ft Tip to Tip.
Why should you choose us?
- Excellence in Service: Call us toll free with questions or to place your order. We usually respond to emails same day.
- Cost efficient: No one can beat our delivered cost per foot and versatility.
- Quality: We only supply professional grade components. Aluminum pole warranty for peace of mind.
- Integrity: We stand behind our product.
- Delivery: We ship within 2/3 days, sometimes same day. You will receive an email once shipped with tracking numbers and instructions.
YOUR COST SAVINGS PACKAGE PRICE INCLUDES FREE SHIPPING
• (1) Phoenix pruner single spring/pulley- w/adapter & eye bolt.
• (4) 6 ft. aluminum blue anodized poles: 1-3/4 in. OD.
• (1) 6 ft. fiberglass pole: 1-1/2 in. OD.
• (1) Marvin 16 inch hooked blade with Phoenix saw head. 12.5" T
• (1) 25 ft. of rope.
• (1) Pair of workman gloves
• (1) Spare spring clip.
• (1) Ergonomic handle
• Protective cap for bottom handle pole during use.
Additional Pole Saw Pruner Systems Click HERE
Once shipped, we will send you an email notice with the tracking numbers and Instructions, Tips & Tricks.
Ships no charge within 3 DAYS or less in two (2) boxes. UPS-FedEx Ground & USPS Priority Mail.
NOTE: Extreme caution should always be exercised when cutting around any electrical source. Contact your utility service for removal.
Thank you! We Appreciate You & Your Business!
NOTE: Extreme caution should always be exercised when cutting around any electrical source. We suggest you contact your utility service for removal. Maximun stacking of two blue poles on top of bottom fiberglass is recommended. Fiberglass can be used as top pole for height when clear of wires.
*WARNING: Insure ALL poles are free and clear from any moisture both inside and out before using around electrical source.
Click on Blue "Accessories" link on cart page for items below.
Canada: We ship to U.S. border