Pole Saw Pruner - ATSS-PSPL30
Click to enlarge image(s)
"Our long tree saw and pruner grows in height as your trees do"
Reaching tree tops can get tricky and tiresome using a ladder and pruners. The ATSS Pole Saw Pruner PSPL30 can optimize the task, reducing the trimming and effort needed without a ladder. Trim safely while standing on the ground. The single action pruner pole lets you reach the topmost branches, as high as 25 feet with the pruner and up to 37’ with the saw. It features 6 modular individual poles and measures 33 feet when completely assembled as the saw. The individual poles make it easy to reach any required height based on your particular needs.
- Single action Phoenix Patent Pending Pruner features a large 1.75” cutting edge
- Single spring/pulley pruner head reduces branch interference
- Compact armature minimizes pull needed and reduces operator stress
- Made from high-quality Japanese stainless steel blade, which can be re-sharpened as needed
- Features Marvin 16” hooked tip blade with a Phoenix saw head
- Poles and pruning heads are modular and can be configured quickly
- Overall height of the pole is 33 ft. when completely assembled
- Lightweight at 13 lbs.
- One single spring/pulley Phoenix pruner with adapter and eye bolt.
- Six 6 ft. Aluminum blue anodized poles in 1.75” diameter
- One Marvin 16” hooked blade with Phoenix saw head. 12.5" T
- 25 ft. of rope
- A pair of workman gloves
- Spare spring clip
- Ergonomic handle
- Protective cap for bottom handle pole during use
Additional Pole Saw Pruner Systems Click HERE
Once shipped, we will send you an email notice with the tracking numbers and Instructions, Tips & Tricks.
Ships no charge in two (2) boxes. UPS/USPS.
NOTE: Extreme caution should always be exercised when cutting around any electrical source. Contact your utility service for removal.
Thank you! We Appreciate You & Your Business!
Click on Blue "Accessories" link on cart page for items below.
Canada: We ship to U.S. border